What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
The Customer can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on a browser (a browser Help provides a manual how to do this). The Customer should be aware that disabling cookies will usually result in disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that the Customer does not disable cookies.
- Account related cookies
- Login related cookies
- Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if the Customer is already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies
This Website offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that Customer‘s order is remembered between pages so that the Company can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies
- Forms related cookies
When the Customer submits data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember Customer‘s user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies
In order to provide the Customer with a great experience on the Website, the Company provides the functionality to set Customer‘s preferences for how the Website runs when he uses it. In order to remember Customer‘s preferences the Company needs to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever the Customer interacts with a page that is affected by his preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This Website uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping the Company to understand how Customer uses the Website and ways that the Company can improve Customer‘s experience. These cookies may track things such as how long the Customer spends on the Website and the pages that the Customer visits so the Company can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this Website so that the Company can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long the Customer spends on the site or pages he visits which helps the Company to understand how to improve the Website.
- From time to time the Company tests new features and makes subtle changes to the way that the Website is delivered. When the Company is still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that the Customer receives a consistent experience whilst on the Website whilst ensuring the Company understands which optimisations the users appreciate the most.
- As the Company sells products it’s important for them to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to the Website actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
- The Google AdSense service uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to the Customer.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- The Company uses adverts to offset the costs of running the Website and provides funding for further development. The behavioural advertising cookies used by this Website are designed to ensure that the Company provides the Customer with the most relevant adverts where possible by anonymously tracking Customer‘s interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest.
- Several partners advertise on the Company‘s behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow the Company to see if their customers have come to the Website through one of the partner sites so that the Company can credit them appropriately and where applicable allow their affiliate partners to provide any bonus that they may provide the Customer for making a purchase.
- The Company also uses social media buttons and/or plugins on the Website that allow the Customer to connect with his social network in various ways. For this purpose, the Company will set cookies through the Website which may be used to enhance Customer‘s profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
If the Customer isn’t sure whether he needs cookies or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features the Customer uses on the Website. This Cookies Policy was created with the help of the GDPR Cookies Policy Generator.
Customer can contact the Company via contact form on the Website.